The centrepiece of almost all home theatres is a big screen. It’s the first thing you see, and often the most impressive. But it’s not necessarily the most important. What really distinguishes your home theatre from a TV room is the sound. And when it comes to sound, your choice of home theatre speakers is paramount. If you choose your home theatre speakers well, you will have a home entertainment system that is unparalleled! So take a look at our tips for choosing the right home theatre speakers, and road test them down at your local AV store.
For a lot of people, home theatres are a relaxing refuge. You can take in your favourite movies and games, or enjoy time with your friends and family. So it’s no surprise that most people we speak to want to maximise their home theatre experience. And the best way to do that is by choosing the right home theatre speakers. The sound that your home theatre system produces will have a significant effect on the overall experience. A solid surround sound system will bring your viewing experience to the next level. But there are a lot of options to choose from. That’s why we have made this brief guide on how to choose home theatre speakers. It’s simpler than it seems! Continue reading
Home theatres are becoming increasingly popular in homes across Brisbane and they offer a home viewing experience like no other. Modern home theatres incorporate the latest in technology to provide you with high-quality home entertainment and while this is fantastic for you, it does make them potentially challenging to install. When it comes to home theatre design and installation, you have two options: install it yourself, or enlist the services of a professional. In any event, it is far preferable to seek the help of an expert and there are many reasons for this. Continue reading
Technology has advanced at a remarkable rate over the past decade and this has had a great impact on the convenience of home living. Today, almost all of your appliances are operated by remote control and with a wide range of connectivity options such as Bluetooth your electronics are able to connect with each other like never before. But how can this be used to improve the convenience and ease of living in your home? The answer is simple: home automation.
Our Installation Process:
- Connecting TV to power-supply, ensuring wires are neat and tidy. The cord is then not concealed in the wall behind it.
- Construction of the included manufacturer base, and securing the TV to the base.
- Attaching additional cables from external input (such as Foxtel or a tuner, up to 3 meters) by neatly installing exposed wires to the TV.
- Installation of a set-top tuner, if available.
- Integration of TV to a home theatre or audio system located in the same room.
Demonstration of the TV and components (up to 20 minutes).
Cables must be purchased separately and are not included .
Our Installation Process Includes:
- Securing your mounting bracket to a masonry wall or a standard frame . We provide suitable wall brackets at great rates.
- Securing & Mounting the TV screen.
- Connecting the TV to a power supply ensuring all wires are neat and trim.
- Concealing cables in a frame wall from the external input to the TV, up to 3 meters. The wire may be hidden by track molding for walls with vapor barriers, insulation, standard wall fishing or any other barrier.
- Installation of a set-top tuner.
- A demonstration of the newly installed TV and any questions answered.
Flat Screen TV and Surround Sound Home Theatre Installation – Wall Mounting with Audio Visual Cable Concealment
Cables must be purchased separately and are not included.
Our Installation Process Includes:
- Connection of your newly purchased AV equipment in one room.
- Full integration of the new equipment into your current AV setup. AV equipment includes: TV, Audio Receiver, DVD, Mini-Disk Player, CD Player, VCR, Home Theatre Speaker System, Audio Tape Deck, Video Game Unit, Internet TV, DVR, Amplifier, CD Recorder and/or Home Theatre in a box.
- Mounting of up to five speakers on wall or ceiling, brackets not included.
- Grouping and neatly connecting of all wires, concealment of wires in walls, ceiling, or utilising a wire management system.
- Using wall bushing or a wall plate to hide all cables.
- Installation of track moulding, if the wall does not have access for wall fishing.
- Installing the mounting bracket to a wall.
- Installation of the TV into the mounting bracket.
- Connecting the TV to a power supply neatly and effciently, Customer-provided cables are then set into the wall, from the Flat Panel screen to tuner source , up to fifteen feet away. For walls we are unable to fish (put the cables into the wall) we will install track moulding.
- Connection up to your set top tuner
- Finally we do a demonstration of your installed product so you are ready to use it!